TAM Training Services are a company that offer specialised training in all aspects of Health & Safety related regulations, including Site Safety training for the Construction industry, as well as refresher courses and First Aid training.
The company aims to address the need of high quality training for employees working in the Construction Industry that allows them to reach their recommended employment and compliance objectives. They do this through innovative training techniques that deliver specific training to staff through enrolment on accredited courses.
Current courses on offer include:
- SMSTS : Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- SSSTS : Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- 3 day first aid : First Aid at Work Level 3 (3 Days)
- 1 day first aid : Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) 1 Day
- Traffic Marshal : (Banksman) ½ Day Training Course
- Fire Marshal : Fire Warden Course
- CSCS : Health & Safety Awareness (Level 1)
Training courses can be personalised and tailored to match with the specific needs of clients and their industry, and offer a flexible service that is not seen elsewhere in the industry. Courses are conducted not only in the classroom, but also in real work situations, and practical tests will be issued to ensure trainees can effectively apply their knowledge in real life work environments.
The main objective of TAM training is to not only meet, but to exceed industry minimum standards. TAM Training Services are equipped with an expert pool of CITB in-house and Associate Trainers who are able to cover every aspect of Site Safety as well as Site Managers health and safety training.
Company location: 396-398 High Road, Leytonstone, London, E11 3PL.
Contact service provider: