Definition of our terminology as used within this document:
A ‘Client’ is a person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services provided by Exclusive Web Limited.
‘Site Optimisation’ is the work Exclusive Web Limited have set out to achieve in the Exclusive Web Limited SEO confirmation order email.
‘Site’ or ‘Website’ is the website as seen on the internet and owned by the client.
‘Micro-site’ is the website created mainly for SEO purposes. The site is owned by Exclusive Web Limited.
‘Search Engine’ will include Google, Yahoo and MSN search.
‘Rank’ is the position of the client’s website on the search engine’s.
‘SEO’ (search engine optimisation) is the process of increasing the rank of a client’s website on the search engine’s.
‘Off Page SEO’ is the attempted optimisation of the client’s website using methods which do not require the editing of a client’s website.
‘Monthly Service’ is our standard payment plan and we will take a payment each month whilst the client is signed up to our SEO service.
Details of Terms & Conditions:
1. The contract between Exclusive Web Limited and the Client will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
2. The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the Exclusive Web Limited SEO confirmation order email.
3. Exclusive Web Limited will commence work on receipt of the initial payment.
4. Exclusive Web Limited will either take a 100% upfront payment for an agreed number of months SEO or will sign you up to our monthly service.
5. There will be no minimum term and therefore a client can stop payments at any stage. Payment is however made 1 month in advance of work being carried out. If a payment is stopped, SEO work will not continue and previous payments will not be refunded.
6. If Exclusive Web Limited do not receive payment we will stop working on your site optimization until payment is received. This may negatively affect your site’s performance on the search engines.
7. All payments to Exclusive Web Limited with regard to the SEO service are non refundable.
8. Exclusive Web Limited may need to edit your site in order to carry out site optimisation work. Additional charges may apply.
9. Exclusive Web Limited will attempt to increase the rank of your website on the search engines. There is however no guarantee that this can be done.
10. Exclusive Web Limited can not be held financially liable in anyway with regard to your website ranking on the search engines.
11. Exclusive Web Limited cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the Client’s business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed is a result of a service offered by Exclusive Web Limited.
12. The terms and conditions of this website are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
13. Jurisdiction for any claims arising in respect of this website’s Content shall lie exclusively with the courts of England. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
14. In the event that you choose to end your contract with Exclusive Web Limited it is solely your responsibility to remove any access you have granted Exclusive Web Limited to, for example, your ftp details, your back office, Google accounts or services or any other accounts.
15. Any SEO work you perform out with our recommendations, including link building, changes to your website or anything else that negatively affects your rankings or your conversions will not be deemed the responsibility of Exclusive Web Limited.
16. Unless otherwise agreed; you are responsible for inputting and creating your own content.
17. Content created on your behalf by Exclusive Web Limited, once you have approved it, is no longer the responsibility of Exclusive Web Limited. You accept full responsibility for its accuracy, maintenance and its legality.
18. Search engines change their algorithms regularly, which can result in fluctuations in your search ranking positions. Exclusive Web Limited will not be held responsible for these fluctuations or if an algorithm change results in dramatic changes to your website rankings.
19. All the websites created and described as ‘micro-sites’ or ‘supporting websites’ are owned by Exclusive Web Limited.